Friday, October 30, 2009

Garlic Cheese Biscuits




I got this recipe off of the Sister's Cafe blog.  I have to admit that although it was very, very easy and quick to make, it wasn't really my favorite.  I'm not much of a fan of the bisquick/biscuit tasteand these had that trademark, flour/pasty taste.  But, you can throw them together and have them on the table as a side dish in about 10 minutes, and there's something to be said for that!


Ingredients


2 c Bisquick mix
2/3 c milk
1/2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded


1/4 c butter, melted

1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp dried parsley

Mix together Bisquick and milk just until moistened. Fold in cheese. Drop by spoonfuls on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. (I have a convection oven and I baked them at 400 for 8 minutes and they were great.)  Combine melted butter with garlic salt and parsley and brush over each biscuit. Serve immediately. 


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails