Sunday, March 7, 2010

Toffee Trifle



Toffee Trifle 

1 pkg. brownie mix, baked
1-2 large pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix (Jello now makes an instant chocolate pudding mix with carmel bits, so I used that this last time and it was delicious)
1 bag of heath toffee chips
1-2 containers whipped topping 
1 large blue Symphony bar, chopped

Preparation:
1.  Make brownie mix and let cool.
2.  Make pudding mix and chill in fridge for 5 minutes.
3.  Put whipped topping in fridge to thaw.

Layer One:  1/2 pan of crumbled browies
Layer Two:  1/2 of chocolate pudding
Layer Three:  1/4-1/2 bag of Heath toffee chips, 1/4-1/2 chopped Symphony bar
Layer Four:  1/2 container of whipped topping
Layers Five-Eight:  Repeat


I don't have a large family, so when I made this tonight I only used 1 container of whipped topping, 1 box pudding mix, and half a bag of toffee chips.  If I were to make this for a party I would use twice as much of those and fill my trifle dish all the way to the top!


5 comments:

  1. Lovely, but probably a zillion calories per mouthful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This looks so delicious! Who cares about the calories I need chocolate now! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I've made it before. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails