Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ravioli Casserole


Ravioli Casserole

1 pkg. ravioli
1/2 jar Prego traditional sauce
mozarella cheese
pepperoni

Cook ravioli according to directions on package (use 1 whole package per casserole). Drain, and pour in casserole dish. Mix with 1/2 jar of spagetti sauce (I prefer Prego traditional). Cover with a layer of mozzarella cheese, and a layer of pepperoni. Bake at 350 until cheese melts, about 10-15 minutes. (This picture is before I baked it.) Easy! Easy! This would be a simple one to double and freeze a second one for later.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word that looks fabulous & so easy! I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you have a recipe site. i've been making the ones on sprinkles and twinkles already. i'll add this to the list fo sho! that fajita meat in the crock pot is top of the list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and if you need a new meal for next week...check out my newly created recipe blog :)

    http://melsmeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really good and easy. I will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails