Thursday, August 30, 2007

Chicken Pillows


Chicken Pillows:

3 chicken breasts: cooked and diced
Cream cheese
green onions
cheese
bread crumbs

Unroll individual triangles from pre-packaged crescent rolls. In a separate bowl mix together: diced cooked chicken (sometimes I just use a can of chicken if I'm lazy), 3 oz. cream cheese, 2 T. diced green onions, 1/2 cup grated cheese of your choice (mozarella). (Since I will be making this for another family as well I'll be doubling the recipe and using 2 pkg. crescent rolls). Put a spoonful of mixture in the center of the dough triange, roll, and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Brush immediately with melted butter and spinkle with Italian bread crumbs.

Serve with sauce made of 1 part sour cream to 1 part cream of chicken soup.

I usually serve this with rice-a-roni and a veggie and salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails