Friday, November 6, 2009

Crockpot Chicken Verde

Cooking is so much fun--I love it.  I love experimenting and trying new recipes, and feeding delicious things to my family.


But occasionally I look at the mess in my kitchen afterwards and groan.


Yesterday I just really didn't feel like making a huge dinner mess.


This is why I love my crockpot.  Throw everything in, stir it around a little.  And that's about it!


Crockpot  Chicken Verde Burritos


Ingredients:


3 chicken breasts
1/2 packet fajita seasoning
1/2 jar green tomatillo salsa


Cook on low for 2-3 hours or until meat is cooked thoroughly.  





Roll up in a tortilla with sour cream, grated cheddar cheese, and anything else you like.



I served this with rice and beans, and it's fiesta time!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails